- 2017 Grammy Award winner for “Best Dance Recording"
- Debut album Sit Still, Look Pretty certified Gold sales
- Features platinum + singles “Hide Away”, “Sit Still, Look Pretty” and “Words”
- Collaborated with The Chainsmokers on the smash hit single “Don’t Let Me Down”, which won “Best Electronic Video of the Year” at the American Music Awards & MTV Award for “Best Electronic Video”.
- “Best New Artist” by Radio Disney.
- Rolling Stone naming her one of their “10 New Artists You Need to Know”
- Forbes Magazine honored her by being the youngest person on their “30 Under 30” list
- Daya was #5 on Billboard Magazine’s “21 Under 21”.
Introducing brand new all-vocal group from Dayton, Ohio!
Comprised of award-winning vocalists and performers, Vocalight brings the next generation of vocal music into the contemporary scene. Combining elements from pop, jazz, rock, and electronic dance music, Vocalight brings a unique blend of groove and soul to their listeners. The group consists of the power trio of Holly Gyenes, Natalie Spiroff, and Sophia Rosado and the tight rhythm section of Justin Crichfield and Joe Schlangen. Members of the group have performed with Pentatonix and recorded on their self-titled original album called Pentatonix. They have performed in New York City at Town Hall and the Beacon Theatre, as well as many other prestigious venues across the country. The members have been featured on many "Best Of" compilations, including the Sing compilations and the Best of High School A Cappella. They continue to innovate and stay at the forefront of the contemporary a cappella movement. The group was brought together by Ben Spalding, head of vocal operations at Centerville High School and director of Forte (reigning national champions of the International Championship of High School A Cappella), and legendary producer and vocal coach Deke Sharon.